One Bucket of Tears Rs. 50 @ Amazon

Sunday 31 August 2014

Amazon offering One Bucket of Tears Paperback worth Rs.200 for Rs.50 only.


Book details:-
If you say which you have never heard, if you write which you have never read, then you are doing a unique and rare thing. One Bucket of Tears is my rare attempt to write those sensational short stories which I may not experience in reality. Story is the real hero in the most aspects of life. A simple personality becomes a role model only after story of their glory is repeated from time to time. O



How to get:-
  1. Visit deal page here  
  2. Add product to cart
  3. Login or register
  4. Update or select shipping details
  5. Pay the amount

3 comments:

Rakesh Yadav said...

Who want to use this Amazon coupons it is very useful for online shopping.

msd said...

Thank you for sharing this information. It was useful and interesting. I am one of the interior decorators in Chennai who have just started my carrier and looking to develop my knowledge in it so these things could help me to become one of the developed home interior designers in Chennai. I have also developed many modular kitchen in Chennai.

Write for Readers said...

Instagram Video Downloader – Today I have shared some free tools for download instagram video.

You Tube Video Downloader - I have shared some free tools for download instagram video.

Youtube Video Downloader
Instagram Video Downloader

Post a Comment